Guiding You Through the
Home Buying Process
Real Estate is Still in Motion. Sellers Want to Sell and Buyers Want to Buy.
John L. Scott's Everything Virtual Live™Using today's latest technology, we ensure home buyers have access to 3-D Virtual Home Tours, Video Home Tours, Virtual Open Houses, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, allowing buyers to experience the inside of a home for sale before ever stepping outside of theirs.
At John L. Scott®, we take it a step further by offering buyers the opportunity to receive instant notifications when homes go on the market that fit their criteria (register to receive notifications), to best position them for success. When a buyer is ready to see a home in-person, we will schedule a showing appointment and ensure all safety protocols are followed.
John L. Scott's Buy | Sell Safe™ Commitment
Follow all protocols for in-person appointments mandated by the state at the time of the showing.
- Practice strict social distancing guidelines assuring 6’ separation.
- Wear a mask and advise all clients to do the same.
- Provide a personalized hand-sanitizer to each buyer for all in-person showings to allow for frequent hand-sanitizing as they tour the home.
- Ensure all buyers follow in-person showing instructions while in the property.
- Utilize virtual open house tours, 3-D virtual home tours, virtual home inspections, video tours and more whenever possible to eliminate the number of necessary in-person showings for buyers.
- We will meet at the homes of interest, versus driving together, to practice social distancing.
- Provide private in-person showings whenever possible.
- Limit in-person contact with buyers by incorporating virtual meetings, including Buyer Consultations.
- Incorporate electronic digital signature usage.